Mental health is a growing concern in our community
Increasing numbers of young people and adults are affected by anxiety, depression, eating disorders, self-harm and other serious mental health issues.
We are developing this website as a resource to enable you find information and access services yourself or for anyone you know who may benefit.
Click on the links above for more information.
Now we need your help
This year we want to raise awareness of mental health issues in our community and encourage everyone to do something to make a difference.
Will you pledge to…
• smile and say hello to someone outside of your
own friendship circle?
• give people the benefit of the doubt?
• check up on someone you know who is having
a hard time?
• ask someone who is on their own to come for a
meal on Shabbat or Yom Tov?
• get involved with JAMH and help us raise
awareness of mental health support?